Okay. It has been a few days and nights since I have moved into my apartment. Everything is going pretty well. I am getting organized, things are getting washed and put away, I even made a simple dinner for my mom and myself last night. So far so good right?
Well the hard part is when I lay down to try to sleep at night. I suddenly feel very alone and the silence of the apartment is almost pressing in on me. Living alone will be an adjustment, that is for sure. I miss my mom and my dog when I am there alone. Don't worry, I will adjust with time .. it is just difficult for now. I think it will help for me to sit down with some of my knitting or crocheting or go to bed with a book in hand.
Ugh! Being an adult just SOSO stinks sometimes....
No comments:
Post a Comment