I knit and crochet. I try to sell things at auntietracy.etsy.com. I volunteer at my LCMS Lutheran Church. I work at a specialty cheese spread manufacturer. I am a happy auntie.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
For you dog lovers
If you sat near me at the Advent supper tonite, you might remember that I mentioned this video. How happy is this dog???
That is really really cute. At least he is burning his energy and will sleep good at night. Also getting some awesome exercising done. But also reminds of bugs bunny when he is under the snow and all you can see is his trail. Very funny.
1 comment:
That is really really cute. At least he is burning his energy and will sleep good at night. Also getting some awesome exercising done. But also reminds of bugs bunny when he is under the snow and all you can see is his trail. Very funny.
Post a Comment