I really enjoy Saturdays. The prospect of getting up in the morning with no place to go always makes my Friday nights kind of special. Then, eventually, plans get made and fun and hilarity ensue!!
I went shopping with my mom today at the Fox River Mall and also the Fox River Antique Mall. The Fox River Mall was surprisingly quiet and the antique mall was surprisingly busy. Oh well. I was hoping for peace among the antiques but I guess you need to go at 10 a.m. on a Wednesday or something like that.
On the way back to my mom's place, it was raining. No prob, I turned on my wipers. Well, before you know it, the driver's side wiper separates from it's holder and goes sliding around on my windshield. I stopped in a parking lot to remove it. After a stop to an auto parts store and help from the clerk with installation of new wipers, we were good to go.
I have never realized how hard it would be to drive around without windshield wipers when it's raining!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment