Saturday, September 20, 2008

Got some time to waste:

Go to www.nintendo8.com! It is a free game website that has Super Mario Brothers 1, 2 and 3 along with a whole bunch of other cool Nintendo games that you might have played as a kid. (Well, I did anyway. If that makes me a dork, well, you knew I was already one anyway ..........)

3 comments:

Becky said...

NO WAY!!! I can't wait to check that out!!!

Jodes said...

TOO COOL! I remember playing those as a kid. When we go to Nate and Jill's sometimes. She hooks up her ninetendo and we play against each other. It is amazing everything that comes rushing back when you play that. Last night, while babysitting my second cousin's. We played Guitar Hero on WII. I "Rocked" as the game said. Makes me feel good. Sweet! I am a dork too. We all are dorks in our own way.

Jodes said...

I have attempted to play Super Mario Bros. Well, lets just say that I can't used to it. I need to controller. The keyboard isn't cutting it. That makes me want to hook up my nintendo game to my VCR and play it. I might just do that. I didn't get rid of anything. Like the unit, Super Marios Bros, or the duck hunt gun.