I have been crying like a fool all week and that’s all I really need right now – just to cry. I don’t really need anything and will just be miserable for a while. That is life and sometimes, after we cry enough, we will be okay.
Tomorrow (Thursday) is the dreaded day. It will be a miserable day, but in the end, everything will be alright. Really. No more pain and no more suffering. It is the right thing to do.
Trevor will be cremated and will never have to worry about being left out in the cold ever again. That is important to us because he has always been a warm weather dog. The Wisconsin winters always have bothered him something fierce. His teeth would chatter when he was cold and that always started happening early.
Anyways, I hope you all have a good one and don't let me depress you. Really. Pets are the only relationships that we willingly have and we know that we will have our hearts broken when they leave us. In the end, it's worth it.
2 comments:
GodSpeed Trevor! Say "hi" to J.R., Gizmo and everyone else's pet that is playing happily at Rainbow Bridge!
I will be thinking of you today Tracy.
I'm so sorry. It's really, really hard losing a pet.
They're really the only ones who show unconditional love, I think that's part of it.
Post a Comment