You have always been the most loving dog a person could ask for. You comforted me while I struggled and I took you on walks after you were cooped up in the house all day and had the energy of a toddler on speed. There were so many times when we went to the dog park and just walking around made me relax and running around wore you out. And those trips out the the farm! Those were the days.
As is the same for no man, time also stands still for no dog. Even a dog that seems younger than his years in some ways. You are in so much pain all the time and it is unbearable to watch. We just can't make you go through it all anymore. By the time everything is said and done this weekend, I know that God has a spot ready for you, so why do I feel so terrible for wanting to give you some peace? I will see you again someday. I promise. Keep that spot in the sunbeam warm for me, okay?? I miss you already and you're not even gone yet.
You will always be in my heart.
Love
Your Very Sad & Miserable Girl
3 comments:
Tracy,
I am so sorry you have to do this! It is very, very hard to go through!
Tracy, I am so sorry! I can't even begin to imagine your pain. The day we have to make that decision for Gunner will be the hardest day in our life!
My prayers are with you!
Jenny
Pets are true family members. They carry a piece of our hearts and all of our secrets.
Say "love you, babies" to Barnie, Duchess, Cody, Taylor, and Bitsy for me... Run in good health on the rainbow bridge.
Tracy, I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment