Well, there is a lot than can happen in a few days.
First off, the mechanic is offering me $3,100 - $3,200 for my truck. I decided to take him up on it. There is just the final inspection tomorrow so he can try to find something wrong with it and try to knock down the price. Hopefully there is nothing else wrong with it other than what he already knows about!
Today I had my first two test drives. This morning I tried an 07 Dodge Caliber. Cute little car on the outside and not-cute very little car on the inside. A definite NO. Tonite I went to Gustman's dealership with my mom and I tried out an 07 Chevy Impala. I really like that one.
I am going to ask Gustman's to bring over a Chevy Equinox from Green Bay and I might try a couple things at Kolosso (former Dodge Country). If I don't totally wear out by then!
I have been trying to use my credit union car buying service and they aren't being of much help to me. The guy is bringing up cars from Oshkosh and Fond Du Lac. Or he wants me to buy rental cars, which some people like, but I am not really too crazy about that. I think I will have to tell him tomorrow that I am going to try the dealerships.
This is turning out to be more work than I expected and this is why I don't buy cars every couple years. Ugh!!!!
2 comments:
I love my Impala! Very reliable car and good gas mileage. My FIL is a mechanic and highly recommends Impalas, infact my MIL drives one as well!
Good luck! FYI Heard bad things about the Equinox.
Interesting! I have heard only good things about the Equinox. I know several people that have one and they really like it! And the '09 model is supposed to be REALLY good on gas mileage!
Post a Comment